[postgis-users] Function to change order of lon/lat in WKT-string?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Mar 3 03:44:24 PST 2011

Well its a new function in the upcoming PostGIS 2.0, but sadly doesn't exist
in prior versions of PostGIS.

http://www.postgis.org/documentation/manual-svn/ST_FlipCoordinates.html

If you don't have issues with running a not yet released version of PostGIS,
then you can use it.

Hope that helps,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us