[postgis-users] Function to change order of lon/lat in WKT-string?

Swärd Mårten marten.sward at smhi.se
Thu Mar 3 01:13:47 PST 2011

Hello folks!
We, and by "we" I mean the developer team that I currently work in, are lookning for a PostGIS-function that can change the order of the coordinates in a WKT-string (lat/lon) to the "correct" way (lon/lat).
1. Is there such a function already in place? I can't find any..
2. If not, does anyone know if its on it's way?
	2b. If not.. Should we try to create such a function our self? And is anyone else interested in this so we should try to commit it in to PostGIS?

Best regards, Mårten Swärd