[postgis-users] images in postgresql

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 00:28:14 PST 2011

thanks for the tip,

your book looks great...ill have to get it.

The windturbine table exists in EPSG:4326. I made a seperate table for the
images because I didn´t wan´t to blow the size of the wind turbine table out of
proportion and jeopardize performance.

I am making a simple application to show wind turbines as wms and I wanted to
show the turbine in a popup. I´m not sure how to get the popup to display
though.

Any examples?
Thanks,

Rob