[postgis-users] postgis 2 installation failing

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Mar 18 06:34:51 PDT 2011

How are you configuring PostGIS?  I have build instructions on my site (use the framework alternate at the bottom of the postgis page).  It's more than a simple configure, you need to set some environment variables.

This sort of error often happens when there was another error earlier in compilation that wasn't enough to stop compilation then.