[postgis-users] "Linux" geocoder script ?

Daniel Ball danpelota at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:34:15 PDT 2011

I had the same problem on my Linux install last week. Basically, I had
to edit the bash script line-by-line to get it to work on my Fedora
box. I plan on submitting my corrections/improvements when I find the
time this week.

I'm impressed with the functionality of the geocoder and appreciate
all the work that's gone into the geocoder, but to answer your
question: yes, I think the loader needs some love :)

--
Dan