[postgis-users] "Linux" geocoder script ?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Mar 22 18:20:11 PDT 2011

It shouldn't be too much of a rework.  Most of those things are in variables
in the respective tiger tables.  I just haven't documented that piece well.
So all the shp2pgsql calls are pretty generic and used for any of the
scripts whether windows or sh.

But of course you know my little secret, I was born a windows
administrator..  I use mostly windows :).