[postgis-users] PostGIS Day

Andreas Forø Tollefsen andreasft at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:55:41 PST 2011

Hi,

The netCDF is read using scipy.io.netcdf and each coordinate pair and
"pixel" value is inserted into a table.
Then the user can add a geometry column and update it according to
coordinate pair.
I would love to be able to read netcdf using the raster2pgsql.py, but i am
not sure if that will be implemented though.

Andreas