[postgis-users] Raster pixel value

Andreas Forø Tollefsen andreasft at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 00:55:47 PST 2011

Could this have to do with the tiling of the raster?
I will try to run the same query with a untiled mountain raster to see if
that changes anything.

Btw. When loading a tiled postgis raster into qgis it shows up with many
artifacts and no data areas. The same raster untiled does not show up the
same way.
Qgis bug?

Andreas