[postgis-users] Undefined symbol "list_length" ? postgis 1.5.3 from FreeBSD ports

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Fri Nov 25 05:21:51 PST 2011

Thanks Sandro,

I can only find one installation of postgres (in /usr/local/bin/postgres)

There are two clusters running on the machine (and have been for years), and it was upgraded to 9.0 a couple of months ago, and postgis was 1.5.3, but I can't install it.

(interestingly, I haven't be able to reinstall pl/r either, which is driving me insane)

I'm reinstalling postgres and postgis from scratch (using ports), so I'll let you know what I find

cheers

Ben