[postgis-users] bmd.hasnodata does not exist

Andreas Forø Tollefsen andreasft at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 06:33:51 PST 2011

Hi,

Sorry for posting a lot these days but I am very busy finalizing a project.

Previously, I have been running the following query without problems (in
rev.8001). After updating to rev.8242 i am getting a strange error.
Could someone please see what is wrong? Is it one of the functions that has
changed?

Query:
SELECT gid, AVG(((foo.geomval).val)) FROM (SELECT p.gid,
ST_Intersection(p.cell, r.rast) AS geomval FROM mountain r, priogrid_land p
WHERE ST_Intersects(p.cell, r.rast) AND p.gid =219260) AS foo
GROUP BY gid ORDER BY gid;

Error:
ERROR:  column bmd.hasnodata does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT bmd.hasnodata                FROM ST_BandMetaData(ras...
               ^
QUERY:  SELECT bmd.hasnodata                FROM ST_BandMetaData(rast,
nband) AS bmd
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "_st_intersects" line 32 at SQL statement
PL/pgSQL function "st_intersection" line 5 at assignment

ERROR: column bmd.hasnodata does not exist
SQL state: 42703
Context: PL/pgSQL function "_st_intersects" line 32 at SQL statement
PL/pgSQL function "st_intersection" line 5 at assignment

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,
Andreas