[postgis-users] Good Mac app for editing Shape (.shp) files?

Firman Hadi jalmiburung at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:22:25 PST 2011

I've tried several programs, such as QGIS, uDIG, GRASS, even using
PostGIS (based on Paul Ramsey's presentation Postgis Power). From those,
IMO, the best one is GRASS. You can see in v.digit whether the line is
closed or not, the centroid is within one poligon etc. You can see
double lines in GRASS, in QGIS you can only see one line.

Regards,

Firman Hadi
Center for Remote Sensing - ITB
Indonesia