[postgis-users] FW: Problem with correlative ID after using INSERT INTO

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 11:41:21 PDT 2011

Thanks Paul, I put ORDER BY ID before Select and after it but didn't work. Could you provide me please an example based on the code below?

INSERT INTO both_lines (ID, SURVEY, PROFILE, TYPE, SOURCE, LENGTH_KM, LENGTH_NM, COMMENTS, GEOM)
SELECT ID, SURVEY, PROFILE, TYPE, SOURCE, LENGTH_KM, LENGTH_NM, COMMENTS, GEOM FROM line;

Thanks,