[postgis-users] storing AIXM in PostGIS?

Sveen Atle Frenvik (Geomatikk IKT) Atle.Frenvik.Sveen at geomatikk.no
Mon Oct 10 04:29:02 PDT 2011

In general this seems like an easy task: all the PostGIS geometry types
supports X,Y,Z and M coordinates, and you are free to model your
database as you like.

On the other hand: i do not know the AIXM-format at all, and there is a
chance someone has done some work on a PostGIS storage of this, which
would save you a lot of work I gues..

-atle