[postgis-users] NetCDF to PostGIS

Andreas Forø Tollefsen andreasft at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:07:36 PDT 2011

Hi.
I'm bumping this one back up. Does anyone know the status of this project?
The post on the forum is rather old, and I can't get any newer
information on the implementation of netcdf in PostGIS.

I would love to be able to read NetCDF directly into postgis raster
without using python to read lines and insert into PostGIS:

Andreas