[postgis-users] ArcGIS GRID data

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Fri Sep 30 21:15:11 PDT 2011

I have converted such grids to XYZ points using GDAL & stored them as Postgis points, but ensure you are clear about your pixel vs grid registration (are the X&Y coords at cell origin or centre?)

I'll leave it to you to determine whether upgrading to a version supporting PGRASTER is viable or preferable.