[postgis-users] raster2pgsql

JamesH james.holmes at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 07:02:24 PDT 2012

"Postgis has not been upgraded correctly! You have to run
postgis_upgrade_20_minor.sql, found in postgis folder, to upgrade
"procs" postgis!"

Thank you, I think I have made a number of errors when installing Beta4. As
far as I can see, I copied the bianry structures over correctly but running
the sql upgrade files I have made mistakes.

I am going to try creating a new database and running the sql files from
scratch.

James