[postgis-users] Easiest web-gis for choropleth map or should I use QGIS plugin?

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Tue Apr 3 10:38:43 PDT 2012

If you're inclined to program in Javascript, the excellent D3 javascript API (mbostock.github.com/d3/) is very powerfull, relatively simple and renders stunning quality.

A small example I knocked together for Choropleth and Proportional Point Symbol maps , direct from a geojson file of statistical data of my home town (Enschede):
http://kartoweb.itc.nl/kobben/test/buurten.html

--
Barend Köbben (Senior Lecturer)
ITC - University of Twente,