[postgis-users] Importing timezone shape files - newbie

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Apr 5 14:17:20 PDT 2012

 Scott,

It's greyed out if you don't have a database selected.  As long as your
database
has postgis installed, it should work fine.

Regarding world files as I recall, I think the 394 one has one record per
TZ, and the other has further broken out.

I usually use the 28,000 one for spatial queries since its a bit more
efficient because it has smaller polygons.

Good luck :)

Leo
http://www.postgis.us