[postgis-users] 2.0 Install on Windows

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Apr 9 16:50:46 PDT 2012

It should be all in share folder.  Note extensions is not in contrib its in
root of share so in the zip you should see a share that has

share/
  contrib
  extension

I think the older zip may have had it not in share, which was incorrect.

The batch script provided should copy the relevant files.  are you using the
batch script?

There is one issue with the batch script which we will fix in the next
rerelease.

It's not copying over the proj folder in contrib/postgis-2.0

aside from that should copy over everything you need.

Hope that helps,
Regina and Leo
http://www.postgis.us