[postgis-users] A question on ST_RemEdgeModFace usability

Jose Carlos Martinez Llario jomarlla at cgf.upv.es
Thu Apr 12 13:54:45 PDT 2012

I think your questions are related with a previous post today about
synchronizing topogeometries.

In fact, for editing topogeometries without using primitive commands I
was thinking in:

1.- Delete the topogeometry
2.- Remove the primitives which depend just on the geometry deleted.
3.- With totopogeom insert again the whole geometry

I know this procedure is not optimized at all but maybe this way (with a
new function which does this work)  one can avoid the complicated task
about using primitive editing commands and to edit the relation table
manually.
I have the feeling I not taking into account many things though.

What do you think about this procedure Sandro?