[postgis-users] A question on ST_RemEdgeModFace usability

Jose Carlos Martinez Llario jomarlla at cgf.upv.es
Thu Apr 12 14:23:39 PDT 2012

Just to add that for a normal user to think in primitives is going to be
kind of difficult. To try to delete an edge or change a topogeometry can
be very tricky.

My opinion is that a user should work with topogeometries as if they
were normal geometries. PostGIS in a transparent way should deal with
the primitives. I know Im asking too much. Not for now. I already happy
a lot with persistent topology as it is right now.