[postgis-users] Raster import is causing Postgres to close

JamesH james.holmes at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 08:05:28 PDT 2012

"When you say " I open the sql file in Postgres ", what do you mean exactly?
How do you load the file in the db?"
In the SQL query window for the database, I select File > Open and then
select the sql file. Normally, once I've done this the code displays in the
window and I then Execute the query to create the new table.

"Any error message?"
Yes, a pop-up that says 'pgAdmin III - PostgreSQL Tools has stopped working.
A problem
caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program
and notify you if a solution is available.'

James

-----
GIS Undergraduate