[postgis-users] Problem in installing Postgis2.0.0 in Windowsx64

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Apr 21 08:39:01 PDT 2012

Giannis,

Sorry about that.  What version os PostgreSQL are you running.

Do a

SELECT version();

 You may be running an early 64-bit install. If you are not running the
latest micro (9.1.3) you may  want to upgrade to a newer version of
PostgreSQL 9.1 64-bit or wait till our next packaging which we are doing
now.

I learned from the EDB folks when they ran into similar issues testing that
the first release of the 64-bits came with libxml2.dll, but then they later
switched to using
libxml2-2.dll because of openssl build issues.

We didn't package libxml2-2.dll with the 64-bit builds because we thought
all the 6-bit installs had them already.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us

  _____