[postgis-users] irregular tiling with raster2pgsql - imported raster has nodata value on the edge

Jakub Hettler jakub.hettler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 10:22:28 PDT 2012

Hi all,
I would like to ask if there is a way how to import tiled raster into
PostGIS through raster2pgsql, but I need to make tiled raster, say 256x256,
but at the end of raster I have last tiles (on the east and south side)
which is on half out of the original raster (raster ends fe in the middle
of last tile). If I try to load imported raster into QGIS or use
gdal_translate I have nodata value on this place in the raster. Is there a
way how to import the raster with the smaller last tiles on the east and
south edges?

Thanks

Jakub