[postgis-users] ST_Segmentize(geography) perfomance?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Dec 8 06:08:43 PST 2012

Shaun,

That's the best time to start finding performance issues, before we release.
So keep it coming.

As far as reporting these, please post a ticket to trac

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki

with Milestonre 2.1.0 and the

SELECT version();
SELECT postgis_full_version();

of your install.
More importantly a sample data output e.g. geometry wkt or a table with
single record that is really slow.

If it's a performance issue, make sure to note the timing you are getting.

realityexists is really good at posting bug reports, so his is probably a
good model to follow:  Here is an example of his

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2066

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us