[postgis-users] CityGML in PostGIS - 3D City Database released

babou hiba.maalaoui at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 06:24:13 PST 2012

hi,
thank you for your answer  (despite that it is a little late )
I built a model of a city with CityGML and I want to queries the CityGML
file in a database, and as 3D city database can help me in this task I try
to use it.
I instaled this tool, 3D City Database for PostGIS 8.4 Postgersql
postgis1.4.0. Purpose When I connect to the database an error is displayed
"failed to connect to the database, error: schema" geodb_pkg "does not
exist." (the result found in the attached document)
I think it is an instalation error in fact I did not Understand how to
install this tool.: (
I have even read all documents provided with this tool but I did not find a
good tutoriale explains well the instalation.
I just installed 3DCityDB well-Import-Export in (C: \ Program Files) then I
do not know where i shoulds integrate 3Dcjtydb-2.0.6.!
how come the link Between Postgersql and 3Dcjtydb-2.0.6?
can you please guide me to solve this problem?
and if it is possible to  make a video which explains the process of
instalation and operation of 3D City Database for PostGIS?
thanks for any help :)
<http://postgis.17.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002027/Sans_titre.png>
<http://postgis.17.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002027/citydb_PostgreSQL.png>