[postgis-users] CityGML in PostGIS - 3D City Database released

babou hiba.maalaoui at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 11:52:25 PST 2012

hi,
thank you Felix, I used SRID 3068 Berlin just to test access to the database
via the tools Import / export for a  CityGML file.
I'm currently working with PostGIS 2.0, I have only the table
spatial_ref_sys public in my public schema.
But now a syntax error is displayed despite I used the same syntax used in
the tutorial (Please enter a valid SRID: 3068 urn: ogc: def: crs, crs: EPSG:
6.12:3068, crs: EPSG: 6.12:5783)
and this error is repeated with any SRID entered.
<http://postgis.17.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002106/database.png>
<http://postgis.17.n6.nabble.com/file/n5002106/batfile_1.png>