[postgis-users] PostGIS 2.0 instalation problem

Willy-Bas Loos willybas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 02:40:28 PST 2012

Hi Regina, thanks for answering

The compressed file that i was talking about was the postgis installation
executable (i just asked 7zip to unzip it and it worked)

I tried installing a newer version too (9.2 + postgis 2.0.1), but that
doesn't help.
I also tried the binaries that you suggested, but that doesn't help either.
Postgis 1.4 is the latest version that was installed successfully on this
PC. It was deinstalled before i installed this newer version.

1) i rebooted but that doesn't help
2) that's service Pack 3
3) The virus software is called "Symantec Endpoint Protection"

Cheers,

Willy-Bas