[postgis-users] Simple Line Density

Jeff Adams - NOAA Affiliate jeff.adams at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 26 04:58:43 PST 2012

Hi Brent,

Thanks for the response. I don't think your original response made it into
my inbox via the list, but now I see it on the website thread. That seems
like it might be a viable alternative, I just worry about those vessel
tracks that would be clearly outside of a particular grid cell, but whose
buffer would bleed over. How did you handle this type of situation?

Jeff