[postgis-users] Installing a fully functional PostGIS 2.0 on

Ing. Ramon Resendiz rresendiz at globaltrack.com.mx
Mon Feb 6 16:26:47 PST 2012

My friend,

Seems that you need edit your ldconfig configuration file (most of times locates on /etc directory) to point where is located your missing file at moment to compile, afer ran the command ldconfig, and then try to recompile again.

Let me know if this work for you best regards,

RR
Enviado a través de BlackBerry de movistar
--
Ing. Ramon Resendiz