[postgis-users] Installing raster in POSTGIS 2.0

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 10 07:07:17 PST 2012

You'll need to provide significantly more information about the errors
than you're currently providing.

The messages similar to "spheroid does not exist" are probably NOTICEs
and are expected due to the chicken-egg problem relating to TYPEs.

Specifically, we need to see what are the other errors when you
attempt to load postgis.sql.  If postgis.s