[postgis-users] Installing raster in POSTGIS 2.0

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 10 07:10:09 PST 2012

Gah.  Stupid me for clicking the wrong button.  Let me return to where I was...

Specifically, we need to see what are the other errors when you
attempt to load postgis.sql.  If postgis.sql is not loaded,
spatial_ref_sys.sql and rtpostgis.sql will NOT load.  Have you checked
your PostgreSQL logs to see if there are any error messages when
starting to load postgis.sql?

-bborie

bkpark at ucdavis.edu