[postgis-users] [?? Probable Spam] Re: Trouble seeinglisting tables

Francisco Salas Rosette fsalas at pinar.geocuba.cu
Mon Feb 13 14:08:47 PST 2012

Bob, this is one example for connection in mapserver with postgis , in DATA
section do you put the selection.

on the other hand, do you review in the geometry_columns table in public
scheme , if there exists you table?

the  geometry_columns table , describe projection, geometric columns , etc.

  LAYER

    CONNECTION "dbname=datosfg user=postgres password=postgres
host=localhost"

    CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS

    DATA "wkb_geometry from suelo USING SRID=4267001 USING Unique gid"

    METADATA

      "srid"              "4267001"

      "table_name"            " suelo"

      "cant_class_temat" "0"

      "field_list"    "gid, rugosidad, humedad, profundidad, suelo"

    END

    NAME "Suelos"

    STATUS ON

    TEMPLATE "ttt"