[postgis-users] [PostGIS] Make error in building PostGIS 2.0

GeoFox Edison.Tam at ngc.com
Wed Feb 15 07:15:09 PST 2012

I did configure with the -w flag as stated in the instruction; json
configure, make, and make install ran fine.  However, the same error message
error when I try to make PostGIS.

Do you need to copy everything in json-rel to the postresql install folder?

from /c/projects/json/rel-9.0 to /c/projects/pg/pg91/

the instruction does not say this step, but I did it.

-----
Edison Tam
NGC SWE
US