[postgis-users] postgis upgrade functions question

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 20 11:12:25 PST 2012

John,

Based upon what you're describing, it sounds like you do have
duplicative sets of functions.  As I don't know what version of
PostGIS you upgraded from, I can't provide any specific advice.  At
the moment, the hard upgrade needs to be following the instructions
described at:

http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/manual-svn/postgis_installation.html#hard_upgrade

-bborie