[postgis-users] st_geomfromkml problem

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Feb 24 04:41:53 PST 2012

Ahmad,

The question I have for you is why you have your srid as -1.

KML spatial_ref is ALWAYS 4326 so I expect any ST_GeomFromKML to come back
as srid = 4326.  You can't create a KML file that is not 4326 (WGS 84) as I
recall.  If you were able to in the past,
then that's a mistake and perhaps that was corrected in 2.0.