[postgis-users] QGIS Plugin PostGIS Manager

Florian Beyerbach Florian.Beyerbach at gmx.de
Sun Jan 22 09:04:56 PST 2012

hi,

i think, i solved the problem. here the link to the hint:

http://codingdaily.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/how-to-edit-macosxenvironment-plist-from-a-shell/

i did the following

Open up a terminal.
mkdir ~/.MacOSX
touch ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist
defaults write ~/.MacOSX/environment PATH "/usr/local/pgsql/share/contrib/postgis-1.5:/usr/local/pgsql/bin"
restart System
start QGIS.app
thanks for the hints to solve the problem.

regards
florian