[postgis-users] PostGIS Topology Pledge: completed !

Ben Madin lists at remoteinformation.com.au
Mon Jan 30 04:47:21 PST 2012

Thanks strk,

this is great news - thank you for your efforts,

cheers

Ben

Ben Madin

t : +61 8 6102 5535
m : +61 448 887 220
e : ben at ausvet.com.au

AusVet Animal Health Services
P.O. Box 5467
Broome   WA   6725
Australia

AusVet's website:  http://www.ausvet.com.au/

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and anyone else subscribed to this mailing list. Clearly then it is not confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, sorry. The contents of this email are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by AusVet Animal Health Services unless expressly stated otherwise. Although AusVet uses virus scanning software we do not accept liability for viruses or similar in any attachments. Congratulations on reading this boring and probably completely unnecessary bit - you may be the only person ever to do so!