[postgis-users] Make Check fails

Mathieu Basille basille at ase-research.org
Tue Jan 31 06:42:38 PST 2012

It seems indeed to be related to your previous GEOS install. What command
did you use to compile PostGIS? Is it possible that the path to geos-config
is still linking to the previous install? You can override it by:
'--with-geosconfig=/usr/bin/geos-config' (or the one related to your
current install of GEOS) in the ./configure.

Hope it helps. If not, please provide more details (OS, previous commands,
etc.).
Mathieu.

Le 31/01/2012 09:33, Andreas Forø Tollefsen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have installed GEOS 3.3.2 and GDAL 1.9.
>
> I previously had a GEOS SVN 3.4 installed, but no longer.
>
> Still i get this error when running make check.
>
> Any idea?
>
> /home/andreas/Downloads/postgis-2.0.0alpha3SVN/liblwgeom/cunit/.libs/lt-cu_testr:
> error while loading shared libraries: libgeos-3.4.0dev.so
> <http://libgeos-3.4.0dev.so>: cannot open shared object file: No such file
> or directory
> make[2]: *** [check] Error 127
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/andreas/Downloads/postgis-2.0.0alpha3SVN/liblwgeom/cunit'
> make[1]: *** [check] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/andreas/Downloads/postgis-2.0.0alpha3SVN/liblwgeom'
> make: *** [check] Error 1

~$ whoami
Mathieu Basille, Post-Doc

~$ locate
Laboratoire d'Écologie Comportementale et de Conservation de la Faune
+ Centre d'Étude de la Forêt
Département de Biologie
Université Laval, Québec

~$ info
http://ase-research.org/basille

~$ fortune
``If you can't win by reason, go for volume.''
Calvin, by Bill Watterson.