[postgis-users] Compilation Issue of Postgis-2.0.0 on MinGW

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jul 2 12:45:50 PDT 2012

Take a look at these instructions if you haven't already:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiWinCompile

We are working on building a self-contained ming environment for both 64-bit
and 32-bit.  We have the 64-bit one dones.  We are moving the 32-bit to use
the mingw64-win32 environment that we can make available as a tarball.  Hope
to have that ready in the next couple of weeks. The newer 32-bit regular
mingw is finicky because you can't do everything with the newer (thus you
see a Visual C++ hybrid instructions) and other older only has GCC 3.4.5
9which is what we currently use to build the 32-bit chain) thus the need for
us to switch.

Hope this helps,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us