[postgis-users] Problem with using query layer in ArcGIS

Melpati, Muni Muni.Melpati at dot.state.fl.us
Tue Jul 3 13:00:23 PDT 2012

The selected unique identifier column is GID (created by postgis). So, it has to be unique identifier.

Based on the fact that I could see selected feature attributes or I could see attributes using identifier tool,

I have to assume that query tool retrieves this information upon user action (in this case select a feature).

That is why I am wondering if I need to modify something like it was done with SDE Server config file to improve the performance of the query application. Thanks.

Message: 18