[postgis-users] possible bug: function st_asgeojson(geometry) is not unique

Tom van Tilburg tom.van.tilburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:53:30 PDT 2012

Thanks Regina and Strk for the enlightment on this.
I will definately stay with the old-fashioned way then, since I use
release candidates quite often and prefer to be bitten as least as possible.

A final question:
     Provided that I had a fresh postgis extension on my database but
contaminated it by using a restore from data that included postgis stuff,
what would be the best way to clean up my current database?

Best regards,
  Tom