[postgis-users] Signal 11: Segmentation fault

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Jul 20 01:17:41 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 08:49:43AM +0100, Rebecca Clarke wrote:
> But that doesn't explain why it's just started happening.

You may have meet the conditions only now.

> Can you give me a link that tells me what the bug is.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=assigned&status=closed&status=reopened&summary=~crash&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&milestone=PostGIS+1.5.5&order=priority

I think they are all the same one.
See if it matches your issue and above all see if upgrading to
current 1.5 branch in SVN fixes it, so we're sure 1.5.5 is fine
(you may not be in time for that, in which case file another ticket).

--strk;