[postgis-users] Moving / Migrating PostGIS 9.1 with Geometry to MS SQL 2008

Samuel Smith samuel at groundlevel.ca
Mon Jul 23 01:52:46 PDT 2012

If you have time and interest in seeing the pieces in the middle (or just
not that much data), you could go:

- pgsql2shp (shapefile intermediate) and then use the sqlspatialtools to
load
- OGR2OGR supports reading and writing at both ends of that pipe
- part of me wants to suggest that a PG_DUMP to text would provide SQL that
could then be consumed in SQL server.

Let us know how you get on! These sorts of migration/interop journeys are
always good reads!

Regards, Sam