[postgis-users] RE : How does ST_Slope works ?

Francois Hugues hugues.francois at irstea.fr
Thu Jun 14 00:19:12 PDT 2012

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

If some functions can't handle all the pixels, this is a big limit for the use of tiled rasters if some function can't handle all the pixels although tiling and indexing raster is a major improvement (thanks to postgis).It's going to be tricky if we need to have both tiled and untiled version for the same raster.

Hugues.