[postgis-users] PostGIS Installation error using Stackbuilder

Robert_Clift at doh.state.fl.us Robert_Clift at doh.state.fl.us
Fri Jun 15 07:35:24 PDT 2012

(NOTE: apparently Ctrl + Enter sends an outlook message -- woops)

Good morning Russell:

I've had several password authentication problems on Windows (XP though,
not Server 08) specifically when connecting via command line. I worked
around it by creating a Windows user account with the same name and
password as my role on the DB. As a disclaimer, I'm in a sandbox so I've
never considered potentially negative unintended consequences.

-Rob