[postgis-users] Minimum Bounding Rectangle

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jun 18 10:28:23 PDT 2012

It's on my todo.  well first step of my todo anyway.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1332

Brent -- thinking of your idea

Have you tried using ST_LongestLine?
http://www.postgis.org/documentation/manual-svn/ST_LongestLine.html

I'm hoping to get back to this ticket soon but tied up with other things.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us