[postgis-users] Problem compiling PostGIS2.0 with GEOS 1.3.3+

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Mon Jun 25 00:15:18 PDT 2012

On 06/24/2012 05:43 PM, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:20:07AM +0200, Jan Hartmann wrote:
>
> I'd rather make sure -I<localdir> appears first.
> Can you handle to do so by tweaking the Makefile.in files ?
>
> Would you file a ticket to handle this ? Thanks !

I'm not sure that is the solution. I always compile to non-standard
locations with

CFLAGS="-I/home/user/include" LDFLAGS="-L/home/user/lib" make

Those "home" directories will always come before whatever is in the
Makefile. I guess this can be more generally a cause for problems with
older versions, although I have never met one before. I'll think further
about it, but if you have any suggestions, please say so.

Jan