[postgis-users] Raster data insertion in postgis database

Francois Hugues hugues.francois at irstea.fr
Thu Jun 28 07:42:52 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't understand your problem because I don't see what exactly is your data :
- files you have to import to postgis using raster2psql ? (you may use -a option within an existing table and *.ext to import all of ones in one time)
- different postgis tables with tiles for each one ? (you may use create a new table unioning your tables from two select * )
-something else ?

Hugues.