[postgis-users] cannot make comments

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:50:13 PST 2012

I cannot find any isonum.ent on the server.

I feel like I want to give a hand, but I have to say I don't
know/understand what to do in README.postgis.
I have time and motivation to give a hand, but I am using postgis for a
very short time, and I am not mastering its structure, build or
whatever. For the moment, I am better at bringing tickets than helping
to solve them :(

However, if the time you'll spend to explain me is worth the job to do,
then we can try...